Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks
This book had me intrigued from the getgo. It did take me a while to get into enough that I couldnt put it down. Once I hit about page 60 I.couldnt stop. I feel kevins story was a little drug on with i.sufficient details. I would have liked to know more about him and maybe why he was the way he was. Whether it stemmed from child hood or maybe more. I also would have enjoyed knowing if Katie ever want back to visit her elderly neighbor. The book like I said was good. I gave 4 stars because it was kinda drug on. If the author was going to go so in depth with details I would have liked it being more relevant things. I would have also like to see Kevins outcome a little different. It seemed too easy, he felt like he was playing God I would have liked him to get what he deserved. He got it too easy for what he put katie through. I also would have liked to see him get a littke more than a slap on the wrist from his captain. Seriously nobody had any suspicion about erins whereabout to actually look into?