The Other Woman's House (Lasting Damage) - Sophie Hannah
Sophie Hannah
The Other Womans House
3 1/2 Stars

I won this book from a giveaway on Goodreads.

First let me say I am pretty new to the thriller Genre. Second, this is the first Sophie Hannah book I've read.

This book had A LOT of potential, It is very interesting and I liked it a lot. My biggest complaint is the level of details and description in this book. I wont lie and say I read this book from beginning to end because I didn't. I skipped A lot because of all the darn descriptions. It felt at times the author went on and on.

Now for the actual story line. It was great. I liked it and I will be going back and trying out the first book of her CID series.
This is a psychological Thriller (my first one of this sort) It was a very chilling story. Like a side besides for all the descriptions and details Hannah did a wonderful job telling the story. She had me on the edge of my seat through this novel wondering what was going to happen next. The ending left me in total disbelief.

Can't wait to read her latest novel

I would recommend this book, But I would let whoever I recommend it to know that it could get a little boring at times, but the excitement does pick up