The Sweetest Thing - Jill Shalvis
The Sweetest Thing
Jill Shalvis
☆★☆★

"Tara has a thousand good reasons not to return to the little coastal town of Lucky Harbor, Washington. Yet with her life doing a major crash-and-burn, anywhere away from her unfulfilled dreams and sexy ex-husband will do. As Tara helps her two sisters get their newly renovated inn up and running, she finally has a chance to get things under control and come up with a new plan for her life.

But a certain tanned, green-eyed sailor has his own ideas, such as keeping Tara hot, bothered . . . and in his bed. And when her ex wants Tara back, three is a crowd she can't control-especially when her deepest secret reappears out of the blue. Now Tara must confront her past and discover what she really wants. If she's lucky, she might just find that everything her heart desires is right here in Lucky Harbor."

The Sweetest Thing is The story between the stick up her ass sister Tara and The beautiful Sailor Ford!
Tara, boy is she something else! Such a little firecracker :) I absolutely love her. And Ford Oh My Gosh is he not the perfect book boyfriend???

Lets not forget about Lucille and her tweeting/Facebook sightings. OMG had me laughing my Booty off. I swear my husband thought I was going crazy. Especially her tweets about Logan and Ford.

this book had its hook sunk into me the moment I opened it. I laughed, I got so frustrated with Tara, I cried a bit there are some sensitive subjects in this novel. If you have read the previous novel you know that when Tara was younger she had given up a child for adoption. This book goes into that a little deeper.

CHLOE the woman has me falling off my seat anytime she walks in. Now Chloe and Sawyers story is something I am def. anticipating :) If you pick this series up you will not regret it!

I def. recommend this series :)