Intermix Nation - M.P. Attardo
Intermix Nation
M.P. Attardo
4 Stars

I Absolutely loved this book. It was what you can call a beautiful tragedy.

You have Nazirah Nation who is a 17 year old girl living in Retanus. At first I didn't understand the title until of course I opened the book and read the first few pages. Retanus is a place Born from what used to be North America. In Retanus the leaders (their corrupt government) forbids intermix (interracial) marriages.

One day Nazirah comes home to find her parents murdered due to them being two different races and married. Her life is then changed from that moment on. She goes to live in a Rebel compound (like their name you can see they are rebels against their government) We meet Nazirah brother Nikolaus who is the leader of the rebels. Nazirah was trained to be a leader like her brother and many are disappointed when they see that it is something she doesn't want and decides to take no part in.

At first I didn't like Nazirah Honestly I found myself not liking many of the characters but they all seem to redeem themselves at one time or another. Nazirah went through a lot and understand being an angry teen, but sometimes I felt her to be really spoiled and whiny. But I promise she does get better :)

Her brother Nikolaus probably bugged me the most and I didn't like him for a long time, but hey even he turned out to be great!

OH now the relationship between Nazirah and Adamek! This relationship was very hot/cold wrong/right. I was very torn in their relationship at first. But as I read on I understood. Adamek isn't your normal book hero. He's very far from it, to some he may actually be the villain. That's something I love about their relationship I'm still obsessing about. I don't want to give too much away. Just remember That the world isn't Black and white there are grey areas and their relationship is def. like that.

I haven't had a book that put me through so many real emotions in quite a while. I was Very sad many times other happy and Angry. It is a book I definitely recommend to everyone!